The Breezy Breeze!



A breezy breeze touches my cheeks,

I questioned him,

"Who are you?"

And he came back with the handsome style, that I want to share;

I am the solitary,

Who has neither a birth spot nor a death spot?

Just keep on running from here to there.

On or after your head to foot;

Sorry, a little I'm hot but most of the occasions I am chill.

I can create flowers to shower on you;

Plus I can craft dirt to be in your eyes,

I string on you and make music sweet

I keep up the kite of your dreams and

Blow the colorful bubbles of your need too

I can be the best feeling in the world,

Only the thing, you have to feel;

He mumbled in my ear "seal your eyes",

Sense the smoothness that touches

You, your cheeks,

Spread your arms,

Stare at the blue,

And have a bottom less breathe.

You cant notice me and that is true,

Although you can feel with more prospective.

Comments